We understand how daunting buying a property can be and this is why we ensure we provide the best service possible to transform this stress into an exciting and memorable experience. Our buying service is designed to take you through the process step-by-step, providing a property service to suit all your needs.
We work hard to ensure that you are able to locate and purchase your dream house at a price suited to your specific budget.
We also provide top property-buying tips to provide you with some key purchasing points. Alternatively, you can scroll through our recommended properties to find the perfect home for you.
Get your finances organised on time and bear in mind all the additional costs of buying a house:
- Mortgage arrangement fee
- Lender's valuation fee
- Land Registry fee
- Stamp duty land tax
- Removals (unwanted things on the property)
- Contingency fund (there are always unexpected costs along the way)
- Building and contents insurance
2. Property finding
When looking for properties don"t be shy and ask questions.
You may be looking to ask:
- Where"s the local transport links
- How far are the local parks
- Where are the closest shops
- When was the property previously sold
- The council tax band of the property
- Does the property have; double glazing, modernised insulation, fully fitted central heating etc.
- How long is left on the lease
- How much is the service charge and ground rent if any
Don't delay in making any offers; in today's market you could lose your potential house in the blink of an eye. Don't be surprised if your first offer is rejected, property buying is all about negotiation.
4. Agents & Solicitors
Get yourself a good and efficient solicitor to make sure the sale process goes smoothly throughout the entire sale. Keep in touch with your agents and solicitors to get continuous updates from them.